Based in St Albans (occasional travel)
45K + benefits
Despite us all working in these unprecedented times, I have just been briefed on a new role with a 12 million turnover business based in St Albans. This is a business-critical hire and they have the right plans in place to interview and onboard the right person.
The business has just acquired 2 sites and currently the accounts are outsourced, we are requiring someone who can bring the accounts in house and align them with the group reporting standards.
A fantastic role for someone to have a real sense of ownership of finance function, you will be supported by an individual who runs all day to day transaction processing.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and reports with strong financial analysis
- Assist in the transition of the accounting system and legal entity restructure currently underway
- Preparation of year-end financial statements together with supporting files
- Preparation of annual budgets and periodic forecasts
- Developing insightful financial analysis and present to key stakeholders within the organisation
- Maintaining relationships with external stakeholders, including; customers, suppliers, bankers and auditors
- Managing the finance team and developing a positive culture that looks to continuously improve the finance function
Alongside the financial parts, the role will provide good commercial insight into how the business operates and supporting two Operation Directors with key business decisions and providing financial guidance.
Salary is circa 45K plus benefits.