My client is a pioneering leader in the world of food technology based in Northamptonshire. A very ambitious, growing business who are looking to recruit a Finance Manager into their team.
The main focus of the Finance Manager is to provide financial information, analysis and advice to the Board of Directors and the Senior Leadership Team, for the day to day operation of the Finance.
Main responsibilities include:
- Manage a team of 2
- Lead the preparation and delivery of the monthly and annual company accounts
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the company
- Accountable for all accounts payable and receivable & relations with external suppliers
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with UK government regulations (HMRC), VAT refunds and other legislation
- Providing analysis and insight into future decision making, risk management and growth opportunities
- Manage auditing process
This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to be a primary financial driver of the business, focus on continuous improvement, drive costs, margins and financial efficiencies. You must be a finalist, newly qualified or a qualified accounts (ACCA, CIMA, or ACA). Food industry experience is desirable but by no means essential. A strong knowledge of accounting fundamentals is key to succeed in this role. Individuals looking to make their first move into industry are highly encouraged to apply.