Investigo have partnered with a global FTSE company looking for their next Finance Manager
- Linking into improvement projects being performed by other Technology teams, ensuring auspicious co-ordination.
- Build working relationships with the finance team and support the wider finance team through change agenda and sharing with transformation leads.
- Perform analysis on processes supporting new process implementation, driving for simplification and efficiency in the finance function.
- Improve data integrity, giving more relevant information to management involved in decision making.
- Producing regular internal and external reports within the finance team.
- Preparation of the monthly reporting pack under, providing analysis of financial information.
- Assist and contribute towards the preparation of Group Balance Sheet review presentations to the FC.
- Governance and performance tracking of progress (support production of slideware, embed governance and review processes for timely and regular updates to LT and wider finance team).
Your key skills:
- Fully qualified accountant.
- Able to translate complex financial outcomes to senior financial and non-financial stakeholders.
- Degree level qualified.