Finance Manager - Fintech - City of London - Salary up to £70,000
A high-growth FinTech firm is currently hiring for a Finance Manager to lead their management and financial accounting team. Fantastic opportunity to join a genuine growth-focused fintech who are looking for someone that can grow into their future Head of Finance.
Working as part of an experienced and high-calibre team, this role is identified as a succession planning opportunity. You'll have plans in place to grow into a bigger role and take on a broader set of responsibilities as the business continues to grow across Treasury, FP&A and Regulatory Reporting
Ideal move for a newly qualified accountant, interested in Fintech who wants to be a future Head of Finance / Finance Director
- Private Equity backed, doubled in headcount in the last two years
- Recently rebranded following an acquisition and expanding into payments, crypto and savings
- Significant growth plans with a very solid platform to build on
- Hybrid working policy with flexibility on offer.
- Manage the month-end process inc prepayments, accruals, balance sheet recs etc
- Production of management accounts and cost analysis working alongside Head of Finance and CFO
- Ownership of all areas of client money and review of daily client money calculations
- Support on preparation of monthly and quarterly regulatory returns
- Key point of contact for year-end statutory and client money audits
- Oversee the accounts payable function
- Manage a team of 3 part-qualified accountants
- Support on preparation of budgets, forecasts and variance analysis
- Qualified Accountant with 0-3y + PQE (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Graduate with a good academic record in a relevant subject (Maths, Economics, Accounting etc)
- Experience of preparing management accounts / auditing accounts, ideally within Financial Services
- Track record of driving improvement in financial processes and creating efficiencies
- People management - either hands on direct leadership experience, or mentoring / supporting / developing junior staff
- Attitude - willingness to get involved in various areas across Finance and support the team as the business grows.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business at a hugely exciting time in a sought after sector of financial services. They have a great collaborative culture, a recently revamped benefits package and with the recent acquisition, huge opportunity to develop.
Hybrid working on offer, typically doing 1-2 days a week from their offices close to Liverpool Street Station
Apply now or get in touch for more information