Investigo are partnering a private equity company in Surrey to recruit a Finance Manager due to a recent internal promotion. My client has seen exceptional growth and continues to invest in the finance team to meet demand for new contracts. This role is fast paced and everyday provides a new challenge, which is important for future progression of the candidate.
The finance team inclusive of payroll consist of the CFO, the Group Financial Controller, Finance Manager, FP&A, Senior Financial Controller, Payroll Manager and 11 junior members. The year end is July and the finance system used is Sage 200.
The overall responsibility of this role is the monthly production of Client profit and loss statements, preparation of client budgets and forecast and assisting with the preparation of the client Invoicing. They require someone who has exceptional organisation skills, can communicate effectively with all levels of the business, and has good attention to detail.
- Qualified Accountant or Qualified by experience
- Abaility to lead and develop a team
- Good systems skills include Sage would be an advantage
- High energy and strong attention to detail is key
- Ability to work in the office 2-3 days a week rest from home