A well know retailer are looking for a Finance Manager to join their transformation team.As a key member of the Finance transformation Team, this is a great opportunity to be involved in large scale change across the business, which will change the shape of the business.
What you need to do
- Provide guidance on the design and delivery of the project and lean into the project to represent Finance's requirements and risks
- Clearly communicate the accounting impacts of process changes across a number of Non-Finance stakeholders
- Liaise with business stakeholders to understand key business activity that will be impacted by the Workstream and help design processes to reach the deliverables
- Provide strong stakeholder management across Finance to ensure that all the Finance team's requirements are taken into consideration within the project.
- Understand and be able to communicate the importance of the control framework into the project working groups
- Manage the coordination of feedback into and back out of the project appropriately
- Ensure that the project governance is maintained
- Support the Senior Finance Manager and team across projects where required
What you need to know and show
- Qualified Accountant with large corporate experience
- Previous experience of Finance transformation
- Experience of large-scale payment processing and accounting operations in a retail environment
- An understanding of Supply Chain, Logistics and Retail processes is essential