Back to jobs
PART TIME ROLE - FLEXIBLE REGARDING DAYS / HOURS
- To build, manage and analysis the weekly and monthly excel-based cashflow modelling. And provide succinct version of events to the leadership team.
- To align the weekly cashflow modelling to our reporting system (adaptive) monthly and ensure variances between the two systems are understood and communicated.
- To move our automated monthly cashflow modelling to a weekly process and to own the project end-to-end.
- Own the balance sheet and cashflow modelling for the budgets, forecast and LRP
- To own the production of the BS and CF commentary for the monthly MI pack
- Thorough understanding of accounting transactions and their effect on CashFlow and to communicate this correctly.
- To provide sound Cash flow/working capital guidance to those across the business
- Ability to connect and analyse large volumes of data from multiple different sources.
- Ability to coach non-Finance colleagues as to how to interpret the output
- Enhance the cash flow to enable an accurate, rolling forecast to be prepared, for internal & external use. Develop accurate and reliable cash flow forecasts, considering various scenarios and external factors that may impact cash availability, such as actual and forecast movement in reserves.
- Monitor daily cash inflows and outflows to ensure adequate liquidity for operational needs as well as ensuring funding headroom is always monitored and kept well within set covenants. Forecast short-term and long-term cash flow requirements and identify potential gaps or surpluses.
- Understand drivers of IFF reserve movements & identify actions to be taken.
- Influence timing of receipts, working closely with Credit Control, AP and Supply Chain to understand how purchase orders and receipts will affect future cashflow, and what actions can be taken to mitigate this.
- Analyse cash flow data (actual v forecast), identifying why variances have occurred & using this learning to improve future cashflow accuracy. Identify trends, patterns, and key drivers that impact the company's cash position. Provide insights into cash flow fluctuations and develop strategies to optimize cash management.
- Continuously assess cash flow processes and workflows, identifying opportunities to enhance efficiency, accuracy, and control.
- Manage the GRNI analysis and process with supply chain, ensure processes are continually improved and errors are corrected in a timing manager.
- Own the Adaptive reporting system regarding Actual data being transferred from our financial system NetSuite monthly and potentially to a weekly basis.
- Forecast the Group's forex requirements/exposure.
- Be responsible for the building and maintenance of the accounting policies.
- Adhoc reporting and projects for the head of finance/c-suite team across other areas of Finance.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with C-suite and other senior teams to drive best in class financial leadership across working capital to encourage optimisation of the company's finance performance overall.
- Assist with the company strategy and decision making by providing financial analysis and business insights and challenging assumptions where appropriate.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers and suppliers where applicable including relationship with the Bank.
- Be a commercially aware leader who can communicate at all levels and shape the goals of the Finance team and wider business. To develop a culture of continuous improvement while developing strategic relationships and collaborating with core business partners such as supply chain
- Provide support and cover for colleagues holidays and during busy periods.
- £70-80k - pro rata depending on days/hours worked
- 25 days annual leave - pro rata plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working