Investigo's property finance team is delighted to be working with a leading London based brand that is offering an excellent opportunity for a bright graduate to join their modelling team. Due to the nature of the work involved, the successful candidate must have an excellent academic pedigree - holding a 2:1 or above in a numeracy based degree (maths, economics, physics, chemistry, engineering, statistics ect) from a top university or a Masters, MBA or PhD.
Day to day duties will include:
- Working with Asset Managers to identify the best options for properties within the portfolio.
- Support Senior Management in their development of business cases, ensuring all contractual positions are considered and that all risks have been quantified.
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of the asset database and underlying Excel models through collaboration with Asset managers, IT Managers and the Commercial Team.
- Designing and building sophisticated Excel models to analyse the existing property portfolios and to support contractual negotiations with clients.
- Reviewing / assessing / modelling complex contractual provisions and their impact on the risk and return of the company.
- Supporting the development and maintenance of the forecasting system through collaboration with IT managers and Reporting Managers.
- Assisting in the preparation of budget and forecast information to be presented to senior management and the board.
- Modelling and analysing refinancing opportunities.
- Modelling and evaluating new portfolio acquisitions.
What is needed:
- 2:1 or above from Russell Group or top 10 university in numeracy based subject
- Strong excel skills (VBAs, macros and financial modelling desirable)
- Attention to detail
- Commercial experience would be ideal but not required
- Desire to study ACCA, CIMA, CFA or ACA
Sound like you? Please contact Cheryl Aust if you would like to know more.