Finance Operations Manager
£55,000 - £65,000
ACCA/CIMA or ACA Qualified - Essential
Investigo are working exclusively with an exciting high growth PE backed organisation in London.
This is a unique opportunity to manage a transactional team of 3 people, solely focusing on the revenue transactions in the business.
- Manage Accounts Receivable function to ensure timely and accurate billing, collections, revenue recognition, reconciliation and reporting
- Assess current policies and procedures and develop/implement procedural enhancements related to cash collections and billing processes
- Prepare and/or review monthly general ledger entries and balance sheet reconciliations for Accounts Receivable
- Review AR age debts and book bad debt provision and write-offs
- Act as the primary technical accounting resource for the company by analysing, resolving and documenting accounting issues that arise day-to-day.
- Work with Sales, Revenue Operations and provide suggestions and assistance to ensure proper invoicing and billing solutions for edge cases.
- Manage the preparation of complete revenue reports and other support information requests as needed for the monthly management pack.
- Prepare month end revenue reports and analyse the difference between bookings and recognition's.
- Prepare consolidated revenue analysis and update with reconciliation of forecast to actuals.
- Working directly with the wider business in identifying and resolving any billing issues as arise.
- Manage daily bill run for different billing platform
- Assisting with the catch-up of any missing invoices or revenue recognition's.