Finance PMO Manager
£500 per day (Outside IR35)
3 - 6 months initially
Investigo are pleased to be supporting a global organisation with their search for a Finance PMO Manager.
You will be tasked with management of the Finance portfolio for significant projects from all areas of Finance, including Finance Transformation, GPO led projects, and other areas with a significant impact on Finance processes.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure that projects are compliant with the programme management framework, change management framework, audit and control requirements, and any Finance standards, working closely with the Finance Transformation programme manager and other project owners.
- Define and manage the governance of projects in Finance, including prioritisation, project initiation, management of dependencies, risk and control requirements, resources and optimisation of the portfolio.
- Provide expert advice as projects are set up, including prioritising demand, ensuring the right people are involved and advising on appropriate methodologies.
- Identify, manage and resolve significant issues, risks, dependencies and resource constraints as presented by the portfolio.
- Ensure project and change delivery is auditable by external and internal auditors.
If the above is of interest, please apply at the earliest convenience. Alternatively, please send your CV directly to Harrison on: Harrison.email@example.com