Investigo are partnering with a large Retail based in Stevenage on their search for an ambitious Finance Graduate or School Leaver for their high performing team.
This role will be incredibly diverse, immersing you in multiple areas of the finance function before selecting the route you wish to pursue long term.
The role will be based in their head office in Stevenage.
Up to £21,000.
The role will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Processing invoices
- Calculation of the monthly rebate
- Matching invoices to purchase orders
- Ensuring all supplier returns are complete
- Liaising with suppliers and managing queries as required
- Ensuring all special orders have been costed correctly and charged appropriately
- Reconciliation of the monthly statement to the supplier ledger
- Issuing monthly payment to supplier
If you are looking for a career that will challenge and develop your skills, this opportunity will offer you just that. This is a high performing and close knit team that plays to each member's strengths and creates opportunity around individuals - not just a "one size fits all" training scheme.
In order to be considered, you must demonstrate the following:
- Excellent academics
- Will look at a school leaver (A Levels)
- Be willing to challenge ways of working, but also be a humble and integral member of the team
- Be willing to learn and develop
- Hard working and ambitious