Independent property firm in Central London currently seeking Systems Analyst with NAV or Microsoft Accounting systems experience to join their team on FTC basis.
- Supports the Systems Accountants with overseeing the daily running of the key Ledger functions (Microsoft NAV) and escalates system matters where necessary.
- Helps identify areas where improvements can be made to transaction entry, system workflow and business reporting.
- Systems administration - setting up new and maintaining journal batch ID / user allocation across all Finance functions to support timely close of the month end.
- Maintain and enhance the Purchases and Sales Approval Matrix on NAV in line with Risk and Governance guidance.
- Verify discrepancies and resolves issues raised by business users in relation to Purchase and Sales Ledger Entries.
- Assisting with bulk upload interfaces and overseeing results of out of office hours activities.
- Responsible for building controls and publishing reports to support the AP, AR and Treasury team's month end routine.
- Provide UAT and systems integrity testing on new Finance Systems functionality and report such changes to functionality to the business users.
- Ad-hoc training and user guidance across key NAV modules and reporting functionality.
- Cover for absence on other Finance Systems team responsibilities.
- Microsoft NAV or any Microsoft accounting systems experience
- Power query / BI experience
- Solid understanding of financial data
For more information contact Cheryl Aust at Investigo