Finance Transformation Consultant - Access ERP
£450 per day (Outside IR35)
6 months +
Investigo are pleased to be supporting a client with their search for a Finance Transformation Consultant on an Interim basis. Following a successful acquisition and MBO, out client is now in the process of rolling out Access ERP.
To be considered, ideally you will be a qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA or ACA) and have experience within Food/Manufacturing.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Support the designing and implementation of new accounting policies
- Finance master Data management
- Finance end user training
- Providing Post Go Live support to finance teams
- Reconcile all P&L, Balance Sheet GL between source and target
- Support Access ERP configuration, development & supporting writing crystal reports/excel reports
- Implement end to end finance procedure
- Review, update finance master data, at GOLIVE stage co-ordinating with local finance teams for upload
If the above is of interest, please apply at the earliest convenience. Alternatively, please send your CV directly to Harrison on Harrison.firstname.lastname@example.org