Investigo have been engaged by a Bedford based Private Equity backed Client to recruit a Financial Accountant, on a permanent basis.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for the following tasks/duties:
- Support the Financial Controller in the statutory reporting elements of the Group
- Produce financial statements for all group companies
- Treasury and cashflow forecasting to aid management decisions
- Responsibility for capex control and reporting in the business and partnering with the Central Operations team to ensure strong budget control
- Prepare and submit the VAT returns
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Support the FC with any ad-hoc analysis required
- Support the FD and PE partners with any ad-hoc analysis required
The successful Candidate will be a Professionally Qualified individual who has excellent financial reporting experience, and the ability to work within a small finance team. They will possibly be looking to make a first move from practice to industry.
Our Client is offering a salary of £48,000 - £55,000