Investigo are recruiting an interim Financial Accountant to work with a growing Multinational Real Estate business, based in central London, for a 6-month contract. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills with a progressive business.
The role is paying £300-£350, commensurate with experience.
- Responsible for the preparation of legal entity accounts and supporting the Group Reporting team with accounting and reporting requirements
- Liaise with external auditors and the wider Finance team
- Preparation of legal entity financial statements, FRS 101 (UK GAAP)
- Processing auditor comments and adjustments, and maintaining version control of the changes
- Reconciliation of the Groups Legal entity investments and share capital
- Support the production of the Group Annual accounts
- Assist with the Group year-end audit deliverables and liaising with external auditors
- Liaising with external auditors and the wider Finance team
- Liaising with various business stakeholders
- Complete ad-hoc work as directed by the line manager
- Qualified or finalist ACCA, ACA or similar
- Proficiency in Excel
- Previous accounts preparation experience is advantageous
- A team player who has experience of working to tight deadlines
- Ability to remain effective under pressure
- An excellent eye for detail
- Excellent organisational skills
If this role is of interest to you and you would like further information, then please send your CV to Liam Stubbs at Investigo on email@example.com.