A leading service provider is looking for a contract Financial Accountant to join their team during a number of transformations. The business is currently integrating a number of acquired businesses and also implementing changes within the reporting under IFRS.
The role will:
- Work alongside the existing teams to implement the new accounting standards across the group.
- Produce statutory accounts including all related disclosure notes to meet the requirements of the new standards.
- Be the first point of contact for auditors
- Provide guidance, delivering the new IFRS reporting for the companies in the UK.
- Design internal management information reports.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent) with strong statutory reporting and IFRS knowledge ideally having worked at a group level before.