Our client, leaders in their field are looking for an interim Financial Accountant to join them for a 12 month contract. The role will work within a wider team of 6 being involved with the month end process and a balance sheet improvement project.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that the recently implemented balance sheet process is embedded in the business division
- Ensure that the new balance sheet controls are adhered to within the divisions
- Provide the balance sheet review process and liaise with the business units on any issues
- Further develop the balance sheet process to ensure it meets the business requirements
- Support the wider reporting team with the month end process
The successful candidate will possess balance sheet governance experience and ideally have implemented new processes within divisional finance teams. The ability to build relationships across the finance teams and ensure process improvements are driven through to implementation will also be key within the role. A qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent) is also essential.