A client of mine based in Oxfordshire are rapidly growing both organically and through acquisitions, due to this they are looking for a Financial Accountant to join their finance team.
This is a newly created role reporting into the Financial Controller, and the main focus of the Financial Accountant is to support the growth in the business and the increase in reporting requirements.
- Maintain the fixed asset register
- Prepare financial accounts and statutory account
- Oversee monthly consolidation process
- Provide support and supervision to the finance department.
- Manage month end and year end close.
- Help rewrite management accounts reporting pack.
- Working to deadlines and working in a high-volume accounts department.
- Newly Qualified - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Strong attention to detail
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to make their first move into industry and enhance their career.
THIS ROLE CAN BE DONE REMOTELY WITH OCCASIONAL TRAVEL TO THE OFFICE - 1 OR 2 DAYS A MONTH.