A fantastic opportunity working for a market leading FTSE business who are looking for a bright and ambitious qualified Financial Accountant to join their large finance team. The role is based in their UK head office in Harrow, Middlesex.
Your role, as a Financial Accountant, will be to manage all finance and accounting for your particular business area which will also include:
- Group reporting and support of the annual audit process
- Working across the organisation as a finance expert
- Maintaining and developing good working relationships and effective communications with all stakeholders both internally and externally
- Budgeting and forecasting exposure
- Exposure to key projects
- Business partnering cross functionally
- Team management - managing 1 finance graduate
In terms of candidate you must be ACA/ACCA or CIMA (or equivalent) newly qualified or qualified accountant.
They are open on industry background so no prior experience in a specific sector is relevant although experience working in Retail, FMCG, Media, Telecoms, Travel or Fashion would be of interest.