Investigo is partnered with a FTSE 250 media business that is looking for a financial accountant to join their head office team on an 4-6-month interim contract. This is a great opportunity to work directly with the Group Reporting Manager assisting with key projects, consolidations and audit.
- Monthly consolidations of the group P&L.
- Working with the Group reporting manager on month end processes and overseeing the monthly consolidation reporting.
- Internal and external reporting across multiple entities and group.
- Accurate and timely preparation of all Management and Board Reporting packs.
- Assisting with the preparation of consolidated statutory accounts.
Ideally you will be ACA trained with 2-3 years PQE. This role would suit someone out of a business with experience of consolidating at least 3 entities or working in a similar sized business. You will have strong excel skills and be confident in your ability to hit the ground running. If this sounds like a role for you then APPLY NOW.