£45k - £50k
Investigo are working with an amazing highly acquisitive business based in Northamptonshire who are looking to recruit a Financial Accountant to join their team.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for the accurate and timely delivery of financial accounting as part of the monthly, quarterly and annual close. You will also be responsible for the rent accounting across the UK Group under both UK and US GAAP.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the preparation of all Group Statutory Accounts including Tax computations and any other regulatory returns and reporting
- Responsible for the accurate accounting of rent/ lease
- Develop and maintaining consolidated group cash forecasting model
- Responsible for the balance sheet reconciliations performed on a monthly and quarterly basis related to rent and tax
- Account for all acquisitions, or disposals in line with group policy and accounting standards
- To develop and maintain a robust but flexible cashflow reporting model and cash planning
- VAT, TAX & Treasury
The successful candidate will be newly qualified or qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA) with ideally experience in rent accounting under both FRS 102 and US GAAP (not essential). The role is heavily linked to the month end close - my client is looking for someone who is happy to roll up their sleeves and do some of the doing. This is a great opportunity for someone with industry experience or someone who is looking to make their first move into industry.