Birmingham - 2 /3 days office based
£45k - £50k
Investigo are working with is a leading global professional services based in Central Birmingham who are looking to recruit a Financial Accountant to join their team.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for the accurate and timely delivery of financial accounting as part of the monthly, quarterly and annual close.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Prepare and review statutory accounts for several UK companies and assist with the compilation and review of the consolidated accounts Responsible for the accurate financial accounts
- General Ledger and monthly accounting processes and closure to a group accounting timetable
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Develop and maintaining consolidated group cash forecasting model
- Responsible for the balance sheet reconciliations performed on a monthly and quarterly basis related to rent and tax
- Account for all acquisitions, or disposals in line with group policy and accounting standards
- Working closely with external audit engaged firm to Senior Management level, in support of all reporting processes and successful audit outcomes.
- To develop and maintain a robust but flexible cashflow reporting model and cash planning
- VAT, TAX & Treasury
- Qualified accountant - ACA or equivalent
- Proven IFRS experience
- Practice trained individuals are highly advised to apply
This is a great opportunity for a highly progressive Financial Accountant to join a Global PLC who offer endless progression within in Group. Please don't hesitate in applying.