Are you qualified Accountant with experience working with staffing overheads, complex compensations and benefits expenses? Do you find yourself looking for greater progression within an impressive team and a business committed to developing their employees?
Investigo is proud to be working with an international investment firm that operates across multiple asset classes.
This high growth firm is adding an additional headcount to their Finance team in the form of an Overheads Accountant. The role will involve heavy business partnering with HR and payroll departments in particular.
The role of the role will involve:
- Ensure financial control is applied for all staff related expense lines and the staff related balance sheet accounts;
- Perform all payroll postings for the international offices and drive the relationship between Finance and the HR team
- Perform a Business partner role between Finance and the personnel teams
- Support the month end close and provide detailed analysis on variances, working to tight deadlines built into the monthly work cycle
- Understand, maintain, and operate the accounting for all variable compensation scheme calculations and accruals ensuring all schemes are accounted for correctly
- Understand and implement complex deferred compensation plans and maintain accounting controls
- Implement and calculate various non-standard incentive plans
- Perform all postings and reconciliations in relation to benefits
- Present the monthly results to senior management
- Prepare and present cost centre reports for the HR department, ensuring they are monitoring controllable costs.
- Qualified ACCA / ACA / CIMA with 2 - 3 years post qualified experience minimum
- Experience with staffing overheads / expenses / complex compensations / commissions is essential
- Ability to work as part of a team and under own initiative
- High excel proficiency
- Experience working in a financial services / asset management / investment management company highly desirable
For more information on the role and company, please contact Cheryl Aust at Investigo London