Are you a commercially astute, newly qualified ACA Accountant looking for your first move out of practice and into a broad exposure role? Investigo is partnering with an established wealth management business that is currently seeking to add to their high performing finance team.
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance, the Financial Accountant will be responsible for:
- Responsible for technical accounting, taxation and regulatory advice, liaising with external advisers as required.
- Prepare annual financial accounts for all entities in accordance with appropriate accounting policies and support the audit process.
- Responsible for the group's balance sheet reconciliation process, including the monthly preparation and/or review, enhancements to its effectiveness, and engaging with stakeholders to ensure working capital accounts remain current.
- Prepare the bi-annual FCA financial reporting returns for the regulated entities and group.
- Responsible for the quarterly VAT return.
- Support the financial controller in building better production processes that reduce concentration risk on the Finance team and enhance the control environment by designing and implementing robust internal controls.
- ACA qualified with audit background - ideally FS clients but not essential
- Strong commercial awareness and drive to progress and develop
- A strong understanding of financial controls and desire to develop / implement more robust controls where applicable
For more information, please contact Cheryl Aust at Investigo London.