Investigo are currently partnering a technology company in Surrey, to recruit a Divisional Financial Controller. You will be managing a small team and report directly into a Group Financial Controller with direct exposure for the Managing Director of the business
The Financial Controller will be responsible for all divisional finance processes and procedures, reporting, forecasting, cash management, balance sheet reconciliations and compliance activity.
You will have daily interaction with the Managing Director, operations and sales teams, which will require you to have strong interpersonal skills in managing and supporting all transactions management. You will also be communicating on a daily basis with Group working closely and support various senior stakeholders.
A proven track record in process improvement and financial governance is essential. Experience in managing multiple stakeholder relationships effectively is essential.
- ACA or ACCA Qualified with experience of at least one role in industry
- Experience of managing a small team and developing people
- Working within a divisional FM/FC role would be desirable
- Process improvement including systems is essential
- Strong technical background