Investigo are currently partnered with a successful business services company in the London Bridge area who are looking to hire a Financial Controller to their dynamic finance team.
- Manage Client profitability & Open book Reporting
- Ownership of the financial operation for the business
- To ensure financial integrity of the controls, reporting and system and other processes within the businesses.
- To actively seek optimisation of margin and performance within the business as partner to the operational Managing Director / General Managers/Directors and their teams.
- Full Group-wide Financial Systems and Optimisation accountability to ensure legal and other compliance in partnership with Group Finance team.
- Management & further development of Client reporting taking lead financial relationships at a contract level
- Supplier Control and o of Commercial Contract and mobilization
- optimisation as part of Group shared service
- Financial assessment
- Manage the Financial Accountant, Client Reporting team as well as indirect site-based finance teams.
- Budget ownership and Control with senior business and financial team
- Preparation of monthly report packs at a business and client level with optimisation / scenario planning and forecast management with the operational team
- Lead financial metrics to enhance financial and business performance
- Assist the Finance function to Promote company values and standards and exhibit appropriate behaviour in accordance with company ethos.
- Any ad-hoc reasonable assistance to the wider Operational & Group Finance team
- ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified (or equivalent)
- 5+ years in similar roles
- Experience of managing a complex team covering all financial components / disciplines
- Experience with various ERP and business process software's and how they interact
- Proven experience building influential relationships with senior stakeholders
- Advanced Systems Skills - experience modelling decisions & outcomes
- Experience of presenting management & statutory information
- Proven experience communicating with non-finance staff