Investigo have partnered with a fantastic property disruptor that are looking for a Financial Controller to join their thriving finane team. The role will be broad and consist of reporting, control and management duties, as well as a strong working relationship with the commercial finance team.
Key responsibilities include producing statutory accounting packs consistent with group policies, maintaining the operational management accounts and SPV reporting. Line management responsibilities could increase as the role progresses to ensure growth and development.
- Qualified Accountant (essential)
- SPV Reporting (essential)
- PFI/PPP experience (essential)
- IFRS/ FRS 102 accounting (essential)
- Knowledge of Workday and Anaplan systems (desired)
- Start Date - ASAP
- Location - Central London
- Salary - £70,000-£80,000 DOE
- Duration - Temp to Perm