Investigo are recruiting a Financial Controller on a 12 month FTC for a client based in Milton Keynes.
In the position of Financial Controller Milton Keynes you will report to the Finance Director responsible for managing a team of 7 and ensure all monthly reporting and controls are adhered to in line with company standards. Responsible for a budget of circa £150m with a strong focus on customer engagement along with:
- Work closely with the Leadership team on the customer's account, to support business decisions, revenue generation and customer satisfaction.
- Be the main point of contact for the customer, ensuring a variety of stakeholders have a clear understanding of their costs and budgets.
- Produce the annual budget and be responsible for managing forecasts over multiple business units.
- Business case analysis for new programmes, and support to projects once running.
- Support the various changes within the business such as merger activity, roll out of a new ERP system and other change activities.
- Ensuring good financial governance is adhered to, supporting any process improvements and identifying opportunities for savings.
- Have good commercial knowledge of both customer and supplier contracts.
- CIMA/ACCA qualified or qualified by experience.
- Experience of providing financial leadership
- Previous experience working within the public sector is desirable.
- Experience of working with contracts, and commercial skills.
- A hands on approach with the ability to manage various stakeholders with different requirements.
£75,000 to £85,000 plus annual bonus and full benefits package