Investigo is partnered with a well known media business to hire a Financial Controller on an initial 12 month contract to assist with a number of projects. Based in central London the role will have a hybrid working model with 2-3 days per week in the office and the rest from home. This role will be managing 4 senior financial accountants, overseeing global projects and cleaning up of accounts with process improvement.
As a leader within the finance team you'll work closely with the C-suite to ensure all deadlines are met, Audit is completed and processes are improved.
- Drive process improvement for Global Revenue recognition processes.
- Streamline royalty accounting processes.
- Redesign processes for month end accounting, allocations and reconciliations.
- Improved TAX and VAT Reporting processes
- Drive efficiencies in balance sheet reconciliations processes.
- ad-hoc projects.
Ideally you will be ACA trained with 5+ years of industry experience. Preferably you will have worked on similar projects and be confident in your ability to drive change. Candidates available on 1 Months notice or less preferred. If this sounds like a role for you please APPLY NOW or email email@example.com with your updated CV.