A well known travel business are looking for a Financial Controller to join them on an initial 6 month contract with the view to go permanent. The Financial controller will perform all aspects of accounting to guarantee accurate and timely processing and reporting of financial information for the various European entities.
- Performing all related accounting functions required to maintaining the general ledger in compliance with SOX and company policies and procedures.
- Performing recording of Accounts Payables and Accounts Receivables
- Performing reconciliation of all accounts including intercompany accounts and bank reconciliation.
- Responsibility for VAT and tax returns.
- Checking monthly payroll and relevant documents.
- Managing month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing activities to ensure timely and accurate reporting, including determination of differed revenues, differed expenses, accruals and provisions.
- Preparing monthly actuals vs. budget analysis.
- Prepare consolidation files
- Preparing all financial reporting for international entities
- Preparing financial models and other ad-hoc reporting as requested.
- Assisting with audit preparations and queries.
- Fully qualified
- Build strong cross functional relationships.
- Collaborate with others in the finance team