Investigo Private Equity are currently engaged with a PE backed technology and e-commerce provider to recruit for a Financial Controller. This Financial Controller position will report directly into the CFO and take on a broad, hands on and business critical position. You will be given oversight and responsibility for developing the businesses entire financial control process, whilst also being involved in developing the systems used and ultimately interpreted. The ideal candidate will have qualified within practice (ACA) and have since worked in a similar sized organisation, or at least been an important piece in a lean finance team. An excellent opportunity for a Finance Manager who is looking to take the jump up into a Financial Controller.
- Day to day management of the finance function, own and manage the creation of our financial statements in an accurate, timely and efficient way;
- Build an in-depth understanding of our business and processes and provide unique insight into our numbers;
- Drive processes with the mindset of continuous improvement, with a focus on efficiency through automation so that we can share our insights and
- drive real value to the business;
- Manage and improve our monthly management accounts process, working closely with our external accountants to bring this in-house.
- Continuously improve our reporting
- Build out our finance partnering - working closely with function heads to build their financial knowledge and provide more valuable and timely information;
- Improve and evolve our processes, policies and documentation, helping us to prepare us for our first audit;
- Identify risks faced by the business in the UK and internationally and provide solutions to practically manage them
- Own international tax compliance and VAT/GST filings;
- Work closely with the CFO on budgeting and forecasting, sharing your in depth knowledge to continuously improve our planning accuracy;
- Support the CFO on fundraise and investor activity;
£70,000 - £75,000 + package.