Investigo are currently partnering a leading Financial Services organisation based in Surrey to help find an experienced Financial Controller. This is an exciting opportunity to join a newly formed business unit that requires financial controls to be put in place. Seeking a challenge and desire to mould a function, this could be the right opportunity for you!
- Lead the Financial Control Department to deliver class leading service levels by leading on and managing the timely production of all Statutory Reporting, delivering efficient and robust operational financial processing and control, ensuring that robust systems and procedures are in place to ensure a disciplined approach to such activities to ensure that there are no major audit differences and achieving year on year improvements.
- Finance point of contact for system development, migration and upgrades. Support Head of Change Management where required.
- Work with the FP&A manager to understand variances to forecast and budgets to support informed financial commentary.
- Responsible for the compliance for all the European Branches and Subsidiaries.
- Responsibility for ensuring tax, VAT and accounting compliance for Business Unit
Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) with experience in setting up financial controls. Ability to think operationally, strategically and make sound, commercial business decisions. Experience working within financial services, ideally in asset finance.