Investigo have been exclusively engaged by a growing Private Equity backed business based in North Buckinghamshire who are looking to recruit a Financial Controller, on a permanent basis.
The role of Financial Controller is to undertake and oversee all aspects of day-to-day financial management including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting and development of internal control policies and procedures accurately and in a timely manner to the CFO.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal control
- Cash flow management
- Oversee and management of the finance team
The successful Candidate will be a Professionally Qualified individual who possesses broad accountancy experience and a hands-on approach to their work. They will have previously worked in a small finance team where they have been exposed to management and financial accounting, as well as managing transactional finance elements. Any previous experience of working in a construction business would be advantageous, though not essential.
Our Client is offering a salary of £65,000 + Benefits.