PE backed Restaurant Group - Central London - Temp to perm
This growing PE back restaurant group based in central London are looking for an experienced Financial Controller with proven hands-on experience within the industry.
The successful candidate will have full responsibility for the day to day management of the finance team and will report directly to the Finance Director and owners of the business.
The key aspects of the role include:
- Daily reporting to key stakeholders and owners of the business
- Day to day management of the finance function
- Ensuring the finance team is operating efficiently, including:
- Timely preparation of weekly and monthly reports (to include KPI analysis to help manage the business effectively)
- Regular reconciliation of key control accounts
- Financial analysis in support of the operations team
- Assisting in producing annual budgets and forecast
- Cash flow forecasting
- Fully qualified - ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Experience in a leisure or hospitality environment
- Clear interpersonal and people management skills
- Previous experience within a Financial Controller role