Investigo are currently working with a leading FMCG business who are currently looking to recruit a Financial Controller. The role will manage a team of up to 8 people and will be responsible for the day to day Finance activities for the group.
Key responsibilities include:
* Lead a team to manage the day to day finance operations activities including financial accounting, billing, collections and supplier payments
* Manage the Reporting processes under IFRS
* Risk based approach to balance sheet reporting and completion of reconciliations
* Prepare consolidated group statutory accounts on an annual basis and work closely with external auditors to lead and manage the annual group audit
* Manage regional entity accounting compliance
* Provide guidance to others on adoption of any new accounting treatment.
* Recommend financial system developments and exception reporting which ensure that controls are reviewed and maintained
* Build and maintain accurate currency cash-flow forecasts and associated treasury investment strategy
* Identify and drive actions to simplify operational procedures and implement process efficiency's
The successful candidate:
* Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) * Financial Control & IFRS Experience * Team management experience * Excellent communication skills