My client is a private equity backed Media/tech company, whoa are looking for a Financial Controller to join their team and lead company expansion.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Reporting to the FD, you will be responsible for communicating to key internal stakeholders about the financial performance of the business.
- Working with Heads of Department on annual budget
- Responsible for the management accounts and forecast consolidation process
- Be able to provide detailed analysis of business results including variances to plan and prior year, historic business trends, KPI performance
- Managing the audit process and preparation of statutory financial statements
- Managing approx. 2 direct reports
The ideal candidate:
- Fully qualified accountant, ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Candidate needs to have at least 2 years PQE within a technical role
- Commercially aware with strong operational and business focus with the ability to communicate effectively on all levels to financial and non-financial audiences
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic - demonstrates a "can do" attitude
- Paying Up to £70,000