FINANCIAL CONTROLLER - WARWICKSHIRE BASED
Our client, a highly successful PE Backed Food Manufacturing business based in North Warwickshire are experience huge growth, due to this, they are recruiting for a Financial Controller with a unique blend of commercial and reporting experience.
This is a very diverse role with duties that will see you move outside of a traditional controller position. You will have direct input to the growth and direction of the business from day one, forming part of the senior team in key decisions and assessments from the outset.
The role will report directly to the Managing Director and will be responsible for all the financial reporting across the business as well as building a finance team.
Main responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the company's financial performance, investments, and other business ventures
- Manage internal communications, liaising with board members, managers, and stakeholders
- Oversee inventory and goods distribution whilst monitoring production and purchasing
- Development of business strategy and provision of strategic advice to the board
- Business development and identification of new market opportunities
- Full ownership and completion of monthly and annual accounts
- Implementation of financial controls across the business
- Driving change management from a finance perspective including systems and organisational structure to achieve strategic goals
If you are a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with a strong commercial background and technical ability and you are looking for a lead finance role that will open the doors to Director level, then please get in touch for a confidential discussion on your next move.5 years+ experience within FMCG or Retail is ESSENTIAL. (Commutable from Northampton, Leicester, Birmingham)