Financial Controller - Northampton Based
Paying £50k - £60k
Investigo are pleased to be supporting a growing not for profit organisation with their search for a Financial Controller to be based in Northampton.
The Financial Controller will report directly into the Finance Director, lead a team of 5 ( PL x2, SL x2 & Project Accountant) and have the ability to implement changes and solutions that will improve the financial operations.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Manager a team of 5- Motive and lead finance team members
- Overview all company accounts
- Manage cashflow and review internal reports
- Budget preparation
- project accounting
- Prepare consolidates statutory accounts and be point of contact for the Auditors at year end
- Review all balance sheet reconciliation for sign-off
- Prepare quarterly (complex) VAT returns
- Provide support to Project Manager in large/complex tenders and project reviews as well as Business Partner with 7 Directors within the organisation
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for their next move within a great organisation that offer a lot of support, great flexibility and working from home. (You are however required to be in the Northampton office at least 2 days a week). The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CIPFA) with management experience. Charity or Not for Profit background is ideal but by no means essential. In order to succeed in this role you must be technically strong, have commercial acumen and experience managing projects. VAT experience is key*
Please don't hesitate in applying or contacting me directly for more details : email@example.com