Investigo are delighted to be supporting a forward thinking, recognisable telecommunications business looking to expand their Financial Accounting & Reporting team.
Due to ongoing success, they are looking to recruit a qualified accountant with ideally, 3yrs+ PQE and a strong technical understanding of finance processes. Equally, it would be preferred if you had experience of internal audit to come and support a busy financial accounting reporting function however, they would look at individuals coming straight from Practice and external audit experience. The role will be primarily responsible for managing and maintaining financial risks and controls and all aspects of internal and external audit.
- Responsible for design, structure & maintenance of Financial Risk and Control Register
- Working with a variety of stakeholders carry out regular reviews and updates.
- Being the primary point of contact for both external and internal audits, ensuring that the audits are planned and facilitated effectively from planning to closure stage.
- Responsible for monitoring and tracking ISAE 3402 compliance
- Providing guidance during drafting of accounting policies and procedures
- Carrying out ad hoc technical accounting assessment for new business projects