A fantastic new role is now available in one of the nicest and most sought after teams in London.
You will be working in the second line advisory team, specifically focused on correspondent banking and FI's.
You will be applying your already great correspondent banking experience to conduct both front and back office advisory.
Your key responsibilities for this role will be:
- Provide subject matter expertise to offices within the EMEA region advising on the management of financial crime risks associated with complex products such as Correspondent Banking.
- Assist in implementing and maintaining the appropriate control framework to manage the risks arising from such complex products.
- Review, challenge and recommend approval of new products from a financial crime risk perspective.
- Provide specific KYC and AML advice on Customers utilizing Correspondent Banking products where requested.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- At least 3 years' experience within second line of defence financial crimes area
- Strong proven ability to advise on correspondent banking
- Experience in drafting, designing and executing Correspondent Banking control
- Current right to work in the UK
If you would like to know more, please apply today or contact Jess on 020 3862 2570