A large global bank is recruiting an AVP to join their experienced financial crime team. You must have strong trade finance experience.
You will investigate and assess transactions concerning a wide range of trade finance products, building key relationships in the business and operations.
- Approval of trade finance transactions from London, Dubai, Paris and Milan offices
- Approval of the investigation of companies, vessels, products, pricing, sanctions and review of documents to ensure there are no money laundering or terrorist financing concerns.
- Collaboration with Front office and Trade Finance operation areas to obtain information from clients where further information/ confirmation is required
- Providing feedback to other branches across EMEA on their trade finance procedures and ensuring they are compliant with their own country's regulations
To do this role you must have :
- At least 3 years of relevant Trade Finance financial crime compliance experience
- Proven experience in client interactions.
To learn more about this role, please get in touch with Jess 020 3862 2750 or apply today