A UK based boutique financial crime consultancy is growing! This financial crime specialist consultancy is very well known for being the best in the business, hence why they are growing while others shrink!
There is progression built into this role, and a real opportunity to rise through the ranks very quickly.
You will be joining a friendly and passionate team and will focus on:
- Advise and support clients on a wide range of financial crime compliance matters. This may include:
- General systems and controls development and review - e.g. policy and procedure development, business or client risk assessment, training, etc
- Assessing the basis upon which systems or models have been calibrated and/or providing advice on statistical validity
- Defining business requirements and supporting vendor selection processes
- Performing systems effectiveness testing
- Documenting process flows, analysing data inputs / outputs and assessing data quality, completeness and integrity
- Leveraging/analysing client data to identify risks, issues and patterns to support control enhancement
- Performing independent reviews of firms' systems and controls
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Relevant, Diploma level professional qualification (investment or compliance-related), or willing to study towards
- Educated to degree level - preferably with a statistics, mathematics focus
- Financial crime compliance-related experience gained at a financial institution, legal practice, consultancy and/or the regulator
- Knowledge and experience of systems configuration, data analytics, model validation as well as foundational understanding of broader systems and controls
- Good understanding of global financial crime requirements and regulatory expectations
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and experience using a CRM system would be an advantage
To learn more about these roles please reach out to Jess with your CV attached to email@example.com or apply today.