Financial Crime Compliance Officer - 3 Month Contract - Inside IR35
A leading financial services organisation is seeking a Financial Crime Compliance Officer to support the DMLRO whilst engaged in oversight of a global financial crime systems implementation.
Duties will include:
- Working as the central escalation point in the Financial Crime Compliance Team
- Provide advisory services to the business regarding high risk client, PEP & Sanction and Transaction Monitoring queries
- Review, investigate and sign off of high risk files
- Act as an escalation point for all transaction monitoring alerts and suspicious activity queries.
- Managing complex SAR reporting activity
- Support where necessary on a large scale technology implementation
- Extensive experience working within Financial Crime prevention
- Detailed understanding of money laundering ,sanction, bribery and corruption and fraud
- Excellent understanding of risk and control in a Financial Crime and Regulatory Compliance environment
- Experience working in an advisory role / highest point of escalation