A newly created division in a very well known global bank is seeking experienced and driven Financial Crime Specialists in Internal Audit. This role will have high visibility and exposure across the global business.
The hiring manager for this role is exceptionally well regarded internally, and a known great champion for his teams.
Ideally, someone from a pure management consultancy background is not preferred for this role, nor someone who has been contracting most of their career.
You will also have:
- 5+ years in internal audit for financial crime
- Experience in large bank regulatory affairs or exam and audit management programs and/or management consulting, specifically in AML/Financial Crimes practices involving more complex Program-level engagements
- Strong understanding of BSA/AML and Sanctions banking regulations.
- Strong written, verbal and comprehension skills
- Ability to influence and negotiate with all levels of management as well as high level stakeholders
Day to day, you will:
- Lead preparation of exam and audit engagement among Financial Crimes and Business stakeholders in the Americas region
- Process regulatory Supervisory Letters and formal requests for documentation and/or questions from regulators and internal auditors
- Establish and maintain routines and procedures in coordination with the Global Financial Crimes Division Exam and Audit Management, as necessary, for the functional management of exam and audit engagements
- Ensure accuracy and clarity of documentation and written responses provided to regulators and internal auditors
Please get in touch with Jess today on 020 3862 2750 / email@example.com