A large global firm is growing, and needs someone to help with the collation, presentation and management of their finanical crime MI.
This role has outstanding exposure accross the business globally and you will:
- Coordinate and prepare the Financial Crime MI meeting packs to be presented to the Board, Executive and regional Financial Crime Compliance committees.
- Coordinate periodic MI data quality management reviews and take ownership of tracking any remediation to closure.
- Participate in financial crime meetings or presentations, which often include senior executives
To do this role, we are looking for:
- Current right to work in the UK, and 1 month notice period or less.
- Significant experience of working in financial crime roles, specifically within the financial services sector.
- Proficient in Google Workspace and performing data analysis to create MI reports in a financial crime context.
- A Financial Crime Risk background is essential, with corporate governance code experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills - confidence in engaging with, challenging, and presenting work to, senior management.
- Proven track record of analysing extensive documentation and complex information to draw out key messages/conclusions and prepare high-quality management information reporting.
To learn more about this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org