A global firm is seeking a new hire for their financial crime function. You will be the lead for the finanical crime and compliance monitoring and assurance programme.
While there is a framework in place, you will need to be comfortable designing, implementing and managing a financial crime framework.
You will need to ideally have experience in trade finance products.
In this role you will need to have experience in:
- Develop a financial crime risk assessment framework and methodology on behalf of Financial Crime Risk, that aligns to the Bank's Operational Risk Framework
- Assist the Financial Crime Risk Team with conducting annual financial crime risk assessments
- Undertake Financial Crime compliance monitoring programme, including thematic reviews
- Create a framework to present monitoring results as meaningful MI to relevant committees
- Liaising with stakeholders within the bank to compile data for monitoring
- Investigating and reporting on any suspected breach of applicable standards.
- Monitoring and reporting on compliance with applicable laws, regulations and standards.
To learn more about this role, please apply today or contact Jess on firstname.lastname@example.org