A global fintech are going through a build within their financial crime team. This role is going to be working directly with the MLRO on financial crime monitoring and assurance.
The ideal candidate will be used to working as part of a small collaborative financial crime function and happy to be part of a build too.
Please note, this is for an experience hire rather than someone wanting to move into this field.
You will also have:
- Good understanding of AML systems and controls
- Good conceptual understanding of risk, compliance and controls
- Project management experience
- Experience with supporting remediation activities and/ or liaison with audit
- Ideally an understanding of FX products.
- Support the management and resolution of issues identified via the testing functions, audits, regulatory examinations, the Global Rollout gap analysis exercise, and quality assurance;
- implementing and overseeing the FCC program in a "business as usual" environment to mitigate the financial crime risks.
To learn more about this role, please apply today or call Jess on 020 3862 2750 / firstname.lastname@example.org