A large global bank is working with us to find their new intelligence and investigations superstar. You will focus on their transaction monitoring and sanctions screening tools, and with new systems to be rolled out, this is going to be a dynamic role with LOTS of stakeholder engagement.
In this role you will:
- Provide analytic support developing, optimising and modifying segmentation to improve transaction monitoring which detect financial crime
- Improve the design, tuning and optimisation of automated monitoring and sanctions screening scenarios
- Leverage regional predictive analytic teams to aggregate analytic learning and drive enhancements in transaction monitoring and sanctions screening
- Improve design, tuning and optimisation of sanctions screening systems
- Recommending customer segmentation and optimisation for MUFG's GFCD monitoring system across multiple lines of business.
- Contribute to the develop of models involving tuning, calibration, segmentation and optimisation.
- Perform model validation, memorialising model selection rationales and defined assumptions.
- Coordinate with regional teams to implement on the global model.
If you have strong proven experience doing the above please email Jess with your CV attached to email@example.com, or apply here!