A global firm has a new role within its financial crime team, for a VP Financial Crime to come in and help write and implement financial crime Policy and Procedures to be based in London. Working with a talented and passionate team, you will help take the lead on all financial crime Policy and Procedures alongside the MLRO. You will be the first financial crime Policy and Procedures specific hire, and as such should be able to work independently on all aspects of this role.
In this role you will:
- Write financial crime policy and procedures from scratch, for all aspects on financial crime
- Collaborate on enhancing the strategy and interaction of teams in respect of regulatory engagement and industry advocacy
- Monitor, manage and map regulatory obligations to Group policy and procedures
- Draft, manage and implement Group Financial Crime policy and related risk framework
- Amend and edit existing policies to bring in line with current best practice.
- To work closely with the MLRO on the design and implementation of these policy and procedures
- Conduct in-house training to help educate the business on financial crime
To apply for this role, you should have:
- 4+ years in writing financial crime policy and procedures
- Proven experience and understanding of FCA regulations and the ability to interpret these
- Proven experience in a UK regulated firm, although this isn't essential
- An ability to work as part of a small team, and conduct the whole value chain of policy
To learn more about this role, please apply today or contact Jess on 020 3862 2750