Investigo is currently partnering exclusively with a leading property & infrastructure business based in London. This business offer a truly unique solution to the market and so this exciting opportunity is one not to be missed.
This established brand are currently on the look out for an experienced Financial Modeller who in turn is looking for greater progression, an opportunity to make a greater impact and accelerate their future career within the FP&A / financial modelling arena.
The successful candidate can expect to be responsible for:
- Assist with managing a robust and value-adding budgeting and strategic planning process, to include long term profit and loss, cash flow and earnings forecasts. This is delivered through close working with the Financial Reporting and Control team and the accountants responsible for the relevant business areas.
- Assist with collating, analysing and distributing Internal and external benchmarking to inform performance management.
- Assist with managing the continued development and improvement of budgeting, financial forecasting and long-term planning processes.
- Development of dashboard reporting for the different divisions of the Group, working closely with the respective Managing Directors.
- Assist with managing the quarterly Group valuation process including tracking changes to previous valuations.
- Assist with updating calculation modules in excel SPV operating models.
- Assist with building and maintaining the financial modelling platform, Anaplan.
- Assist in the development and implementation of tools, systems and processes to support strategic goals of the businesses.
- Develop and maintain the Company's budgeting and forecasting processes, standardising input and logic, ensuring accountability through accessibility to the underlying data and driving continuous improvement to the processes and reporting tools.
- Develop, analyse, interpret and present financial results to various stakeholders across the organization, adapting the messaging to fit the audience, from executive level to the different department teams across the organization.
- Graduate or junior Analyst calibre with a highly numerical degree from a strong university.
- Ability to read and analyse financial data, as well as communicate technical issues to non-finance people.
- Self-motivated and proactive, able to work independently.
- Strong systems experience, Excel proficiency and an understanding of the importance of structured data.
- Experience of excel-base financial modelling highly desirable
- Experience of databases or data modelling (SQL, Data Models, Azure data lake) highly desirable.
- Experience of Power BI or similar (e.g. Tableau, QlikView, Business Objects) desirable
- Experience of coding (especially in Python using data packages such as pandas) desirable.
- Must have strong financial training and be able to thoroughly understand the commercial drivers of the business and possess proven experience in replicating these through sophisticated modelling in the view of impacting a business's growth.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written.
For more information, please contact Cheryl Aust at Investigo for more information.